Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's Just Another Day

Hello everyone! It's another glorious day! The birds are singing, the cats are bathing and relaxing, and the sun is shining.

I have been working on my assignments for this week. Our group for BUS106 is in the process of submitting files so we can complete and submit our project to Ms. McLendon. I did some keyboarding and Word 2007 while I was at it. Next up, paragraph assignments for my English class. But first, a date with my husband!

I have a question. I hope someone can answer it. I have Kodak EasyShare on my laptop because I got a new Kodak camera last fall. How do you transfer pictures and videos from Kodak EasyShare into a blog?! The picture transfer capabilities were so much simpler with my old camera.

I hope all of you have a great weekend and I'll be back soon.

Moya

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hi Moya! I wanted to let you know that I scrapbook just about twice a week. You take wonderful pictures. Good Luck in class!