Good morning everyone! Wow, it's a beautiful, noisy morning at my house. There are so many birds singing in the trees. Patch is in the sunroom listening to them sing. Gerald is asleep at the foot of my bed.
William is checking all his online political papers. He hopes to be a senator and he is a very politically active 16 year old. He has done a job shadowing day at the capital this year and has paged in both sides of the state house. He's getting ready to help some more of our local representatives in their campaigning for office.
I am getting ready to spend my day glued to my laptop so I can submit all my assignments that are due this week.
I hope all of you have a great day. I'll be back later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I definitely know the feeling of being glued to my laptop!
Hi Moya,
I really like your blog you did a really good job.
Imelda
Post a Comment