Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Busy School Day!

Wow, I have had a busy day! I took my English test and submitted my files for this week's BUS106 assignment. I still have to write my portion of the paper for Group 3 so we can exchange files and complete our paper. I hope tomorrow's test will go well. Is everyone else having a fun day? I sure hope so.

You know, it is a lovely day! I am looking out my sunroom window, Gerald is taking a bath, Patch is taking a nap, and the birds are singing in the trees. We have this highly entertaining squirrel family that has a nest in the treeline out back and they are the friskiest little things! They chase each other and jump and run, I actually think they must be napping right now since I don't see them out playing.

I have Bible Study on Wednesday nights so I need to get myself ready to go. I hope all of you will have a great evening!

No comments: