Wow! I just read all of your blogs. I enjoyed all of the pictures. It is nice to put names and faces together. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I have some major school work to accomplish today.
The fun part of my day is coming! We have friends coming for dinner and a domino game called 42 afterwards. Tonight is Tex-Mex night at my house. On the menu for this evening: Spanish Cornbread, Frijoles, Organic Mixed Baby Greens Salad, Organic Blue Corn Chips, Peach Salsa, Guacamole and Sour cream with Organic Peach Sweet tea. My girlfriend is bringing the guacamole and dessert, probably something chocolate!
My son and his friend ,Gaby, are playing Madden 2007 on the X-Box right now. When they finish the game they are going to do some chores. They are heading out to a friend's house for Bible Study later today and then bowling afterwards.
I think boys are just a hoot! They are always laughing and having a good time. I have to take William to his guitar lessons before he and Gaby leave for the evening. William will be helping another friend dismantle a shed tomorrow. I hope they will both be careful!
Well, I need to run! I'll be back later,
Moya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment