Sunday, May 11, 2008

We Had A Safe Trip

Grandma's funeral took place yesterday afternoon at 3:00 in Savannah, Tennessee. We went out to the gravesite in Fox Hollow, Tennessee afterwards. We visited with family for a while and took lots of pictures.

We arrived home at 1:40 this morning. We were all in bed by 2:00 a.m. and back up again at 7:00 a.m. to get ready for worship. It has been a long couple of days for all of us but we are glad to be home.

Today is Mother's Day. Amanda gave me a wonderful serving piece to use for chips and salsa or fresh vegetables and dip. I've got to break it in! William gave me a framed picture taken at Amanda's graduation. Byron took us to Le Madeleine's for brunch with some friends of ours. It has been a lovely day.

I have to work on some files for BUS201. I'll be back later.

No comments: