Good morning! William and I started out early this morning. We left the house at 6:15 to travel to our friend's house in Dacula so we can visit with her mother for a few hours. Onie is napping and so is William. This morning William and I stopped for breakfast at Chick-Fil-A.
We will be heading back towards Suwanee in a couple of hours so William can go to his guitar lessons. Both of his guitars need to be restrung and he has to get a new strap for his electric one. He will perform in the camp talent show next Friday and he wants good sound when he plays with his friends. We will take him to camp after services on Sunday and then head back home for a few minutes prior to evening services.
Well, this is news for now. I'll be back later. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment