Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Boys Are Waking Up

Last night two of William's friends came to spend the night after our weekly Bible study. William and Gaby are awake now and Austin is still sleeping. William is taking pictures of Austin at the moment. I wonder what Austin is going to do when he sees all the pictures! Now there is laughter over the pictures...

Patch is lying in her favorite spot by the storm door. I'm not sure where Gerald is hanging out. There has been a lot of squirrel activity in the trees. I watched a big squirrel yesterday in the topmost limb of one tree and it made this fantastic jump to a nearby tree that was quite a bit shorter than his current location. The tree shook very hard when he landed!

William is bringing in the trash barrel and getting ready to move our car into the driveway to air out. We went to purchase gasoline for the lawnmower on Tuesday and ended up with the gas can tipping over and half of the fuel pouring into the trunk and wheel-well of the car. We took everything out of the trunk, toweled up the pools of gasoline, and washed it out with hot, soapy water. We have let the car air out for two days now and it still really reeks of gasoline! Gaby just had a brainstorm, cat litter! I knew it was good on oil spills in the garage but I never made the connection for this event. God does indeed take care of His stupid children...

Well, I think I've pretty much covered the stupid news from my house along with my daily life observations! I hope all of you will enjoy your day. I'll be back later.

No comments: