Good afternoon everyone! It is a pleasant day. The birds are singing, the cats are napping, and my kids are gone for the afternoon. I think I'll listen to Norah Jones for a while.
William has taken Amanda out to lunch and she will be teaching him how to drive a stick-shift after lunch. I taught her how to drive a stick-shift two years ago and now she is passing the skill to her brother to add to his driving skills. They are so much fun!
I have been working like a maniac on my school assignments since my return from Tennessee. I need to get back to my project for BUS106 so I can move on to the next class! I'll be back later. I hope all of you have a wonderful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't imagine what a quiet day must be like! LOL
Post a Comment