Monday, June 9, 2008

Good Morning

Good morning everyone! It looks like we are in for another hot day here in Suwanee. I hope we don't get any of the weather the midwestern states have been experiencing! We used to live in Indiana and some of the worst flooding is in the area we lived. Thankfully, our family memebers were kept safe during all the flooding.

William has returned from camp and it is nice to have him home. He had a very bad ingrown toenail experience while he was gone. His toe was in terrible shape Saturday night but it is looking better after a few Epsom salt and Betadine soaks. I'm taking him to the doctor to be sure there is no infection involved.

Gerald and Patch are happy to have their boy back home. They have been lying on his stuff and following him around.

Byron and Amanda left for work a couple of hours ago. I hope they both have a good day. I will be working with William on ACT prep today. He will be testing on Saturday.

Well, I need to get some bills paid so I'd better stop blogging for now! I hope all of you have a great day.

No comments: